Sunday, September 11, 2011

Bubba, i feel so overwhelmed as well, my heart aches when we argue and fight, because it goes against our natural bond. I hate it when i hurt you, when i know that it is unintentional, and i hate being hurt by you, it sickens me to the point that sometimes i am without words, i know this frustrates you, because you want answers and you don't always understand why i am hurt. Things have happened in my past that have certainly effected me, i dont know why i get so emotional, maybe it is because of my past. Mostly because of my parents divorce, out of everyone, this affected me the most, and unfortunately, it has taken me a long time to heal. I know you put up fronts and you dont like to show a lot of emotion, until you crack all of a sudden, this is hard for me to cope with, just like it is hard for you to cope with all the emotion i do show. We are two very different people robbie, but despite this, we fell in love, you know how they say "opposites attract". This is very true but at times very risky. You have brought me so much happiness and i love knowing that i have brought the same to you. I know how much the idea of losing me scares you, because the thought of losing you scares the shit out of me too.

This is something i read about the compatability between Virgo's and Aquarius' and i can't believe how true it is:

This pairing is in for some real challenges. The affair begins in the mind, since both fancy themselves sharp thinkers. Each brings a refined outlook and set of opinions to the table. They find a shared interest in discussing social issues, though Aquarius comes across as looking to new solutions, and Virgo sticks with the tried and true. Both try to be a force for good in the world, but go about it in very different ways.

When dating, the Aquarian shows up, but not in the punctual way that makes Virgo feel respected. The Waterbearer is friendly in a far-reaching way, while Virgo likes to dwell in the particulars of one relationship. Virgo's uncertainty grows without more signs of sincere devotion. The Aquarian doesn't like to be locked in to commitment or routine. But these two things allow Virgo to relax, and start to reveal their deeper selves in relationship. Working that out is a central theme for this couple.


The most pinching habit that the Aquarians have is that they don’t know the meaning of apology while the Virgo seeks for an apology with an ease. Although they are of similar intellect, their minds roam about in separate arenas.

The Virgo being a perfectionist wants everything to be perfect, whereas the Aquarius does not like to work where he cannot make use of his brilliance.


That puts a few things in order in my mind, us as a couple is challenging but also rewarding. We both need to work on things and really think about the other person and WHY they are upset and WHAT have we done to cause that. I need to work on keeping things lighter and less serious, while i think you need to work on being a bit more understanding and having more respect for the one you love. Aside from our arguments, i try to treat you with the upmost respect and love bubba, because i know this nurtures our relationship; it also makes me feel so happy; but i want you to know that there is nothing that makes me happier than seeing you happy and at peace. So for the sake of yourself and of me and of us please read this with respect and humbleness, and know that i am loving you with all my heart and with every breathe that i take.

I don't want to lose you... again...

No comments:

Post a Comment