Thursday, October 13, 2011

Robbie, my darling boy.
I can see you are troubled, and it saddens me, because my love for you is endless, yet you still seem to doubt it by making up scenarios which unfortunately puts me in the bad light when i havent even done what you think I have. I know when we apart we don't work as well as we do when we are together, but we both have to have confidence in one another in order to get through the times that we find hard. Please trust me when I say that the shiells are not a part of my life anymore, what happened was heart wrenching and I'm not going to let that happen again. When I saw you the other night i didn't want to let go of you, because holding you, after a long period of time without it, is like re charging my battery, you give me vibrance and happiness. I can see your trust issues taking a toll on our relationship as well as putting stress on myself. I know you feel like you can't do anything about it, but that's not true, you need to talk about things more so that you can get better at expressing what you are feeling ... I think you feel better when you have gotten things off your chest. And baby... You don't always have to be right, you have this guard of stubbornness that you put up when any sort of opposition comes your way. Your life really isn't that bad, you are nearly finished your hsc, you have a family that although you may argue with, support you, a loving girlfriend and doors of opportunity that will open very soon. Just open your eyes to the positive bub and things will seem better. I'm here for you when you need me. So please support me in the things you know are important to me. I love you rob and when I'm not with you, I'm missing you. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment